Sep 12, 2017
This podcast is about a genius reflecting on what it
means to be a genius...that's pretty FREAKIN' cool!
Hey Thought Stackers, you're in for a treat. Today we have Jimmy
Soni, author of A Mind at Play: How Claude Shannon Invented
the Information Age, joining us on the cast.
Today You'll Learn Five Things:
- Claude Shannon's unique approach to networking - More like
- Why you should start visualizing the end state of problems
you're trying to solve BEFORE diving into the details.
- Claude's six step process to creative thinking.
- Our biggest take away: Avoiding over
- Why the connection between our hands and our minds is not
valued enough in today's culture - we get into how Claude, who was
a mathematical genius was also a tinkerer who enjoyed building and
Be sure to follow Jimmy on Twitter: @jimmyasoni and pick up his
book on Amazon.